Who Is Daniel Tudor?
Daniel Tudor loves entrepreneurship as he does it since he was 24. Now he is focused in Real Estate & IT, where he builds top-level sales services and a global platform to connect engagingly all the stakeholders in the Real Estate market. He is best known as the CEO & Founder of THE CONCEPT, leading company in Real Estate services in Romania. Together with his amazing team, he managed more than 60 residential compounds and sold more than 2.000 new homes.Read more
- The Concept offers fully integrated Marketing & Sales services for large Real Estate developers and investors. Founded in 2011, now the team consists of more than 20 experienced sales experts and managers, focusing on different ongoing residential developments in the capital of Romania, Bucharest. In Dec 2016, Daniel launched Heritage Properties , the Premium Division of The Concept, delivering luxurious Real Estate properties & services to high-end customers & developers.
- The company’s B2B services for Real Estate developers and investors are:
- Sales Outsourcing (with dedicated sales teams per project)
- Marketing Management (online, offline, events)
- Consultancy – Market Studies
- Property Management
- In May 2019, Daniel launched the first professional Romanian vlog on Real Estate, posting educational videos every Wednesday and helping thousands of investors, developers, agents and customers to raise their game in this industry.
- His initiative supports The Concept’s mission, which is to raise the standard of Real Estate services and make 10.000 families happy in their new homes by the end of 2022.
- As a Real Estate expert, Daniel is a frequent contributor to Ziarul Financiar, Wall-Street, Arena Constructiilor, BiziLive and Imobiliare.ro and he is frequently quoted in ZF, ProTV and other main Romanian news channels.
- Daniel is an active supporter of nonprofit organizations fighting climate change, including WWF (World Wildlife Fund) and Rainforest Alliance among others.
- Daniel Tudor was born and grew up in Bucharest, where he graduated from The Academy of Economic Studies in 2008 with a degree in Cybernetics. He currently lives in Bucharest with his beautiful fiancee, Cristina.
AS FEATURED IN:
WATCH MY VLOG:
Engage with me 24/7
for videos, articles and more!
Learn how to do what Daniel does, delivered straight to your inbox